Before you come
To help you out, here is a list of things to prepare before your visit!
- For families and groups of less than 20 people, we invite you to make an online reservation.
- If you are more than 20 people, please fill out a reservation request form.
Sign the waiver
You only need to
- sign the waiver once to visit both of our centers. Signing the waiver prior to your visit will speed up the process at the reception.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be signed under the waiver of a parent or legal guardian.
Check the schedule
- Before you come, make sure you check our schedule.
- The Little Jumpers (children ages 5 and under) have designated hours where they can jump safely. If your child is 5 years old or younger and wants to jump on the trampolines, be sure to bring them within their allotted time slot. The other play areas are accessible to children aged 5 and under all day.
- Don’t forget to bring your non-slip socks for jumping on the trampolines. If you don’t have any, you can purchase some at front desk. Bare feet are also accepted.
- Regular socks are not permitted on the trampolines.
We have a variety of activities that may require shoes. Please bring clean indoor shoes if you wish to access these areas.
Bring your sport attire
- Make sure you bring appropriate clothing for physical activity that is not overly loose-fitting.
- For those with long hair, please bring an elastic to tie your hair up when participating in the activities
- We invite you to bring your own snacks and drinks into the center. However, these can be consumed in designated areas only.
- We also sell snacks and drinks in our café area.
Consult our security page
Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with our security rules.