- For families and groups of less than 20 people, reservations are not required
- If you are a group of more than 20 people, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK THE SCHEDULE
- Before you come, please check the schedule here!
- Little Jumpers (children ages 5 and under) have designated hours where they can access our trampoline section. If your child wishes to access the trampolines, please be sure to bring them during the Little Jumpers time slot. (Our KidsZone area is available for children ages 12 and under all day)
- We often host large groups, please check the schedule if you wish to avoid these times
CLEAN INDOOR SHOES
- If you plan on visiting our climbing section, don’t forget to bring a pair of clean running shoes or climbing shoes!
- We highly recommend wearing climbing shoes. We offer rental shoes for $5 on site
WATCH OUR SAFETY VIDEOS
- Depending on the activities you wish to try, please watch the safety video associated with that zone
SIGN THE WAIVER
- To speed up the process upon arrival, please fill out the waiver online!
- Participants under the age of 18 must be registered under a parent or legal guardians waiver
- Don’t forget to bring your anti-slip socks to jump on the trampolines! If you don’t have a pair, they are available at the front desk for $3. Bare feet are also accepted on the trampolines.
- No regular socks on the trampolines
BRING YOUR ACTIVE WEAR
- Be sure to bring appropriate clothing for physical activity and that all clothing is properly fitted
- For those with long hair, please tie your hair up to participate in the activities
BRING YOUR SNACKS
- We allow snacks and drinks on site. Please enjoy them in designated zones only.
- NO food or drinks allowed in the trampoline, ninja course, kidszone, and climbing areas
- We have snacks and drinks available for purchase in our café